I'm POSITIVE that I wish it was different.
I'm POSITIVE that one way or the other, it's going to work out.
I'm POSITIVE that I have a good, strong marriage with a man I am POSITIVELY in love with.
I'm POSITIVE that my children make me laugh every day.
I'm POSITIVE that I have a wonderful support system of family and friends helping us through.
I'm POSITIVE that I am firmly held in my Fathers hands.
Therefore, my attitude is POSITIVE.



2 comments:
It's so hard to continue in that frame of mind but we just have to stick close to the Father and know that He is going to see us through these trials. And on the other side of them....we will be stronger for having made it through. Check out James 1 - it's a good reminder and a great encouragement for times like these. Love you bunches!
You have been on my mind - I am praying that this will be a time where you feel God so close and His comfort like a blanket around you.
-Andrea
Post a Comment